Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Tawdry Owl



My good friend, Nikki Rice, and I are opening up a new business.  We have been making fun crafts in our free time, and we've decided to sell them online at our new Etsy shop, The Tawdry Owl.  She likes to describe our work as "Tacky-Chic Items for You & Your Home!"  I'm not so much a fan of "tacky" as I am "colorful," but it's a collaboration, so there will be lots of variation in products.  Thus far, I have pumped out a bunch of recycled catalog picture frames that are super colorful and fun.  Check out our page and keep an eye out for new products and pics!

----

Here are the frames I've made thus far...

1 comment:

Rice said...

Sweet! You should go grab the photo from my blog. Your frames look awesome! I think it's clear now that you're the "chic" and I'm the "tacky." :)